Careers with ISEC Security & Facilities Management Ltd
We value our Team at ISEC, we make it our mission to recruit the best! We want each of our Team members to develop a long and rewarding career with us and therefore we are committed to developing each and every individual to make the most of their unique skills and qualities. When you begin at ISEC FM, you will receive training and a full site induction to ensure you are familiar with your role and responsibilities. As you progress, you will be offered access to a wide range of training to help you build your skills and knowledge.
ISEC FM is committed to valuing people as individuals. We will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of sex, colour, sexual orientation, age, marital status, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or disability. We aim to ensure that staff members have the opportunity to achieve their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria.
All candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Effective written and oral communication skills: Maintain sound relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels. Earn and maintain mutual respect with fellow employees. Take the initiative in keeping others informed on matters of mutual interest.
- Credibility and reliability: Make realistic commitments and live up to them.
- Flexibility: Be prepared to be flexible and go the extra mile
- Resourcefulness: Actively seek guidance and information from available sources.
- Initiative: Proactively seek out opportunities to add value to what we do for our clients
- Courtesy: Be polite to everybody you encounter whilst working for ISEC FM
- Be a worthy ambassador for the company.