- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorised persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency,
hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required
- A valid SIA Licence.
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Industry experience and background
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records
- Ability to work in a team, and also on own initiative