- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions
- Regular undertaking planned and random visits
- Rapid response for unusual activity
- Keeping maintenance of Logs during Check in and Check Outs
- Liaising with Alarm Response Unit
- A valid SIA Licence.
- A full five year checkable employment history.
- Industry experience and background.
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication.
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records.
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative