ISEC FM and all our personnel are committed to the quality of our services and aim to achieve this through:
- Maintaining a Quality Management System meeting the requirements of the most recent British Standards and the Security Industry Authority ACS standard.
- Communicating company policies and procedures to all personnel through induction training, Head Office notice board, Security Operatives Code of Conduct and Assignment Instructions
- Continually trying to improve the level of customer satisfaction
- Developing and promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- Continuous training of our personnel
- Reviewing the performance of the Quality Management System and our objectives at bi-annual management meetings to ensure their effectiveness and continued suitability
- Ensuring all appropriate insurance is in place