You’ll play a vital role in ensuring our client’s safety and security. You will use your communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to remain calm under pressure, to think quickly on your feet and maintain a professional manner. Our Security Guards must always project a professional image for our clients.
You will be expected to patrol and inspect property to prevent and respond to fire, theft, vandalism, illegal activity, and any other threats to safety and security. You will be responsible for the protection of people, property, facilities and information. You will use various forms of communications and you will be expected to write reports outlining observations and activities during assigned shifts.
- Protect all Stakeholders, Property, and Assets of our Clients
- Control all access to site
- Perform Site Pass Making and other computer relevant requirements
- Routine Patrols by both foot and vehicle as required
- Perform all other duties as required
- A valid SIA Licence
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Industry experience and background
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative